The customer has 15 days from receipt of the order to request a return.
Due to the fact that some of our products are sanitary products, pediatric and intended for baby use and mother care, in no case we will accept the return of items that have been opened and/or used for hygiene reasons, as these items will NOT be re-sold once returned.
The customer assumes the return shipping costs of the product, which must be sent to us by his/her own means to the following address.
STARLIT FIELD, SL
9 Carabela Street, Local B
(Dársena Conde Barcelona)
04711 – Almerimar, Almeria
To make a return, please follow the steps below:
- Request a return to email@example.com, informing of the intention to return an item and the reason. It is important to specify the order number, name and product you wish to return.
- Prepare the items and ship them to our facilities with the carrier of your choice. We recommend using a trackable method.
- Once we receive the items and verify that they meet the requirements (new, undamaged by misuse, and unopened packaging) we will proceed to refund within 5 working days from receipt of the return in our warehouse.
Note: the money will be refunded to the same account from which the purchase was made. Unfortunately we do not have the possibility to return the money to another account.
You can make a claim in those products that come with obvious factory defects, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt of your package, specifying the order number and a photograph proving the defect. In this case, we will send you a new product at no additional cost.
Our products have a general two-year warranty.
StarlitBaby® reserves the right to repair/replace any defective component under warranty. We undertake to replace with a new item all products that suffer any anomaly or manufacturing defect. Products that show signs of misuse, alteration and/or deterioration by the customer will not be exchanged.
The warranty of our products will only be applicable to its first owner/user. Proof of purchase will be required for this purpose.
- Deficiencies caused by misuse will not be accepted as a reason for warranty: improper use or maintenance of the product, mistreatment or neglect, improper handling or alteration of the product without prior authorization from the brand. The product should always be used in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Otherwise, the product may be damaged and lose its warranty.
- The warranty does not cover general wear and tear of the products. Damage caused by external factors will not be taken into account: friction, sharp objects, chemicals, etc. Rips, tears and cuts (especially caused by the washing machine) will not be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The “non-effectiveness” of the product in the case of Bear Pillow will not be accepted as a reason for warranty. The StarlitBaby® Bear Pillow is a complement to the treatment of cranial deformities, and its degree of effectiveness is subject to different factors (genetic factors, the baby’s age, severity of the ailment, cranial morphology or time and form of use) and in some cases may require complementary and/or alternative measures.